Thursday, June 25, 2020

Year 5.4

Year 5.4 was nearly past four years and one month to Dors’ loss. It’s a joy to remember her! On Monday I went to buy dumplings and masks, just one bus ride away. Masks was $10 each!

Day two was farewell lunch for six coworkers, some due retirement and some emigration! Another exodus is coming at years end.

Wednesday was leaders meeting, but I managed to join a younger group for zoom prayer after the meeting. I was glad I could finish up Mark 1 for another new book, finishing the third chapter so far.

Day four was a visit to the chiropractor plus senior lunch, where we talked about my objections to a candidate. Seems like I lost favor with top brass.

On Friday We finally put our department team together after months of  resistance and reluctance. Our concerns are politics, relationships and balance. Night was better because we had dinner with relative Chiu.

Day six was slow except for music practice and dinner. Fellowship has started so we did not share and pray like before.

Sunday was busy due Fathers Day. We still had our dessert and I bought flowers but I forgot my hair cut!

June 23, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment