Thursday, June 18, 2020

Year 5.3

Year 5.3 was a weather nightmare. On Monday I ate my Mac lunch but this time surrounded by students who were in full force after returning to school. I waited a bit so I could have my lunch in peace.

Day two was a return to office with zoom no longer provided. We had a short sharing for division workers and later faced heavyweights G n E to give my reS input. It was a very good meeting. R called that night for briefing.

Wednesday morning leaders had less flare now that things are off the chest. The meeting ended early with all joining lunch. I even winked at Q. I enjoyed night prayer group as usual.

Day four was half day as I went for my chiropractor appointment. I started looking at John 17 to be next chapel speaker. I feel too weird nowadays being so vocal.

Friday was a peaceful day as I looked more into John 17. The day was gone before I knew it. I was glad I’m finishing up the old 50 episode TV series 義不容情.

Day six was lively as usual. R dropped into my office for lunch. We had AV training followed by praise team. The work was ok, cut short by the pianist’s lack of availability. After dinner I had a good talk with a young man about going oversees if he need to in the future.

Sunday morning was a new ICC venue. I joined them in singing before I returned to pth and English. It was a long time I haven’t met Greg since school days and we hardly know each other from school since he was incoming and I was graduating. I had dessert with coworker and bought flowers for Doris as usual to end the day.

June 26, 2030

No comments:

Post a Comment