Thursday, June 11, 2020

Year 5.2

Year 5.2 is a combustible week for me. Monday was my usual Mac day. I enjoy the less crowded atmosphere before the students return to the restaurant in full force next week. I managed to find muesli in a nearby supermarket.

Day two was a good coworkers meeting. I worry about a new staff’s well-being although I do not work directly with the person.

Wednesday morning meeting was not pretty. It was a disaster as one after another voiced their views. A lot was said about new plans. Lunch tempered all but things were going nowhere.

Day four was a good chiropractor appointment. After more than a year working on the front side of my leg the chiropractor finally worked on my back, all according to his plan!

On Friday we had lunch with birthday coworkers but we had to go earlier because there was no booking.

Day six morning was English core and then lunch together, seven strong. Music practice was sparsely attended but my bass guitar coworker had the time of his life. Without a valid pianist the two guitarists followed along YouTube music. A young guy D joined us but getting permission for him to join was really messy.

Sunday morning was check-in with ICC then PTH and English before returning to pth. Lunch was for four only, treating young Jeff for his hard work. Later we had dessert again at PE before calling it a day. At night I got a new mask from my neighbor!

June 9, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment