Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Year 4.46

Year 4.46 was virus tricky. On Monday I had nowhere to go due the rain, so I settled for TY McDonald’s and cone dessert. It was a restful and restless day.

Day two coworkers meeting was canceled. I cannot complain as I have an Easter message to prepare. 1Peter 2 Easter message is quite a challenge.

On Wednesday we had a long leaders meeting but buddy was around to catch me later for drinks. We also chatted with our PA before her first day of work.

Day four was slow because my chiropractor is still sick. My coworkers had a new mixer to try out and I sang to escape testing. At night I had a live SC report.

Friday was a slow day too. I was worried how godson is holding up in lockdown. It’s slow for us but it’s lockdown for him. He’s missing church life.

Day six was a nervy young overseas candidate interview. I had my day full with guitar practice and dinner plus prayer.  I bought flowers for Doris on Tomb sweeping day.

On Sunday I had a bad stomach early in the morning, so I was cautious for coronavirus. We had LIVE on the English side and had lunch with my department coworkers.

April 7, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment