Thursday, April 16, 2020

Year 4.47

Year 4.47 was a cautious health week for me. On Monday I had lunch with Calvin and later went to a fact finding rental trip to find a new place for our local language missions center. We decided on the nearer place.

Day two pressed a few panic buttons in me. I felt dizzy after lunch, maybe sleepy! Then I had diarrhea the following few days and bought Po chai pills; it did not work!

On Wednesday we had zoom leaders distance meeting that was again hard to follow but bearable. I had a sudden urge to translate Good Friday materials to English for English speaking folks.

Day four begin with a Mc lunch after a long absence. Church is suddenly more lively because a few coworkers are returning to test their mixers and practice musical instruments.

Friday was a public holiday and Good Friday, but I made the most out of my MW char siu lunch before I went to a funeral parlor. Later buddy and wife and I had dinner where an employee says they don’t make enough to cover rent.

Saturday was a restful day. I had finally finished my new book and will work on questions later.
As usual I made the most of my time writing and resting.

Sunday was icc live and English live. I preached my heart out but the sound was muffled. I entered the last names of recipients for my new book by WhatsApp delivery and went to buy flowers.

April 14, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment