Sunday, April 5, 2020

Year 4.45 was a live week. Monday was a restful day, so I went to get dumplings and found a cloth mask for $70.

Day two meeting was canceled because of the lack of agenda. I was getting ready for my Easter sermon.

Wednesday was another  meeting but I zoomed instead seeing the attendance of a friend whose kid just returned from overseas. Buddy and I had lunch by ourselves at 230 after the meeting.

Day four was a good day because I was about to finish my the last sermon on my future book on conflict.

Friday was English dinner at Tsing Yi. We ordered Vietnamese food and had a great time.

Day six was early zoom, so I had to work whole day and canceled my leave. My coworkers asked me why I take so many off days and not extend and I replied, Today not know tomorrow stuff! We had another youth guitar jam session and dinner.

Sunday was a big English and putonghua both live worship! Youth praise team had to step up because another team did not show up.

March 31, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment