Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Year 4.44

Year 4.44 is three years and ten months of Doris’ loss. On Monday I had TW lunch and bought some dumplings. I was fascinated by the cloth masks there as I started wearing cloth last week courtesy of Laus.

Day two was a slow zoom day but I had to work on my Easter sermon. I have finalized my next book for publishing.

On Wednesday like yesterday I took the morning off to exhaust my leave. My coworker said we can extend the leave to 2021 but I said 今日唔知聽日事Night leaders night meeting was zoom. I was happy I finally sent the script to publisher.

Day four was a sleepy day. I just pray that I’m not sick. I was glad I was sick three days before Chinese New Year so I can relax and not fear virus that much.

On Friday I was glad I had shaken off the dozing spell. The publisher said yes so I’m thankful my book has been accepted tea in these hard times and long days.

Day six was hair cut and flower day to remember Doris tomorrow. In the afternoon was taping worship for tomorrow with the youth army and we had a lot of fun as usual. Katie joined us for organ and prayer.

Sunday was prayer meeting, worship and wedding day. Praise God I taped parts of the wedding from the office for all onlookers and did some sermon in the afternoon.

March 24, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment