Thursday, March 19, 2020

Year 4.43

Year 4.43 was a good week despite the bad. On Monday I had breakfast with a neighbor postponed to a day later. It’s good to catch up with friends and things.

Day two was a sharp change in the weather with leaves all over. Coworkers meeting is short zoom again, but I have to prepare 2 Peter 2 because a speaker canceled.

Wednesday “future” meeting did not go well. More seats mean more jostling. I prefer as is. Some said, You need to have a better alternative. At least I know now that we can offer plan B.

Day four was bad because my chiropractor contracted snake skin so our appointment was canceled, for a few weeks at least.

On Friday Bei recorded the pth version for Lord, Make Me Whole. The empty room produced an echo, so she plans to redo it.

Day six was pth department zoom meeting, followed by guitar training for the young guns. I also played for the adult praise team, my first.

Sunday was back to church and lunch with K. I kinda finished up my last question for my Genesis series.

March 16, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment