Thursday, March 12, 2020

Year 4.42

Year 4.42 was an uncomfortable week. On Monday I received a call from seminary to ask me to teach ten Monday noon classes beginning in April. I hesitated but agreed but they sounded as if they expected I would be willing to do it. I’m not fond of hk teaching nowadays.

Day two was coworkers zoom day but I’m not a fan. I took my PC but I had to adjust to no word doc but learned Libre. My coworker P was upset because we are running short of staff help.

On Wednesday we had a short leaders prayer meeting, followed by language meeting. I have to convinced them that we’re moving to a smaller place. I expected ministry money to be tight due virus.

On day four, I woke to a dream I have five million in my bank! All my fears are eating my sleep time. I had a good chiropractor treatment today on some hip muscles.

Friday was a quarrelsome day due to the lack of office virus help. I think people are very rough, like bouncers nowadays. At night we had a birthday celebration for R on the person reaching 60. We had a great time because the four of us are one year apart.

Day six was early zoom. At least we were on one page. In the afternoon we had guitar lessons, followed by dinner prayer and praise.

Sunday was shocking because we were still missing Sunday video so there was commotion and we started worship at 1145am. The finance report was disappointing to my English colleague.

March 10, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment