Thursday, February 27, 2020

Year 4.40

Year 4.40 was the occasion of three years and nine months of Doris’ loss. On Monday I woke up to a dream. I love the emotions even though I had forgotten the dream. Otherwise all things are canceled, so I bought flowers and Fatty wontons for dinner.

Day two was coworkers zoom meeting, followed by cdr. English pastor gave me a box of masks and  I also offered a box to buddy. I admit I’m a mask hoarder!

On Wednesday we had a zoom interview with a potential USA candidate. Language meeting was ok but domestic helpers have more social problems nowadays due the virus. A language candidate also decided to stick with a missions organization.

Day four began with a chiropractor appointment. He took just a few patients today. Later we had a one hour short seminary zoom meeting.

Friday started with morning breakfast at pacific. My coworker is worried if we can get the potential candidate. I had a haircut for tomorrow’s special occasion. At 3 we had a worship video for Sunday starting Andy and Victor, I was so proud of them.

Day six was remembering three years and nine months of Doris’ loss. Nothing much but I still cherish my baby.

Sunday came and we had zoom prayer meeting for the first time , and worship with Keith at church followed by Vietnamese lunch. I did a lot of editing for my Lent broadcast. At night I caught up with Andy for dinner but a PC store we wanted to visit was scared shut by the virus.

February 24, 2020




No comments:

Post a Comment