Thursday, February 13, 2020

Year 4.38

Year 4.38 was no better than last week’s coronavirus scare. On Monday I woke up to a dream of Doris saying my bible studies are too short! I headed to Tsuen wan where there was less people and just one stop away. The afternoon chiropractor visit was canceled by my foot masseur.

Day two’s coworkers meeting was canceled and we all got home office. I was busy writing my Habakkuk 1 message and as usual I  get into office by lunch.

On Wednesday we had a leaders zoom meeting. I must say it’s convenient but not effective, but most were glad they were at home.

Day four was a riot. I was glad my nearby chiropractor did not cancel. There was a big rush for supermarket supplies. I was glad o finally finished my Ezra 10 sermon at home.

On Friday Keith and I sang for our prerecorded Sunday’s worship. I started wrapping up my genesis book for publication. I was excited again after leaving it for a few months.

On Saturday I did nothing much but found a few illustrations for my Habakkuk sermon and also wrote a devotional for the church, which was later rejected.

On Sunday we were part of the audience to cheer Lai for the pth live broadcast in another week of canceled worship. After lunch I went to buy flowers. I slept a whole lot and rested as much as I could but frankly I was bored.

February 11, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment