Sunday, February 23, 2020

Year 4.39

Year 4.39 was not any better but it was less frightening, but for me it was ok. The only fear is fear itself. On Monday I woke to a dream of a giant snake stalking Doris and I at a vacation center. I had to cancel a chiropractor appointment over a mistaken clash meeting date.

Day two coworkers meeting was all zoom-based. Coworkers were mostly working from home, can’t blame them.

Wednesday leaders meeting was on but four were still zooming in the comfort of home. Honestly it’s the fear factor more than anything.

Day four I was thinking of a next book on conflict and solution. I got more than forty passages.

On Friday buddy and I finally met with a missions coworker and there was no stopping him, not even the virus.

Day six was worship rehearsal. I stated behind to help the team because most were too scared or unhelpful to them.

On Sunday I met up with A and V for worship followed by lunch and online fellowship for them. We had tea and sharing and left at 6.

February 18, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment