Friday, December 20, 2019

Year 4.30

Year 4.30 was a less intense week. On Monday I went to see a chiropractor in Mongkok without drama to fix my left arm. I saw a rthk 6 months later short production that made my tears drop.
https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/ch/video-gallery.htm?vid=1496699

Day two was a busy day hopping from one meeting to another. I managed to work on 1 Peter 1 for a short while.

Wednesday morning was a leaders meeting that went 4 1/2hours long for next year’s budget. I had to cancel my next icc meeting out of fatigue.

Day four was not easier. I had lunch with A who had a beef serving with my old friend L and even his replacement D. At least I heard first hand the problem. Dinner was with two leaders.

Friday was weird. A coworker asked if I was ok with the person leaving who said it was fulltime or nothing. Dinner with Mok sister was canceled but I’m looking forward to winter dinner next week.

Day six was another chiropractor appointment. A person told me the library’s public WiFi had scrubbed clean all protest videos on a persons YouTube front page. I had to go through a coworker’s message last minute. Dinner was with buddy and two.  Fellowship Christmas program was three hours long so it was exhausting.

Sunday was a full program with baptism. It was festive and I gave books to seven candidates. I had to get flowers that busy afternoon. Separately, at the English worship the speaker gave a good message after I helped tightened up his long sermon.

December 17, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment