Thursday, December 12, 2019

Year 4.29

Year 4.29 was a huge human rights week. On Monday I had a lively afternoon interview as a reference for a friend. It took 45 minutes but the questions were direct and revealing.

Day two was an awkward day asi had to talk to someone who felt disjointed in blue. I assured the person I’ll do my best to make room for him to air his side, but his issue is more of anger than politics.

Wednesday morning was prayer meeting for me. A leader shared his disappointment over how he’s perceived lately that resulted in him being passed over. Lunch was a full yum cha session.

Day four was a chiropractor appointment and night was a last minute dinner joining buddy and R.T who were having a night meeting. The company was good and the dinner was a bargain. Youth had a rehearsal.

Friday came and I started working on 1 Peter for my next series to meet HK challenges head on. At lunch I told BJ I saw J from USA last week having breakfast with Some. I was better today after the cold front yesterday tested my knees sorely the first day.

Day six was English core in the morning, followed by lunch with them. I was tired noon on but picked up to attend fellowship at night.

Sunday was a special day. Two led worship and I had company as we walked three hours from Victoria Park at 230pm. We went only up to Wan Chai at 530pm but I had to leave for celebration dinner with Elvin who passed his doctoral oral defense this week. Four others joined me as we had a Moko blast. At the end of the night I had massage for my tired legs.

December 10, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment