Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Year 4.28

Year 4.28 was a rapturous week. On Monday it was clear the votes were 70% yellow. The silent majority had made their voice heard. Honestly I don’t think changes are in the air.

Day two’s dialogue became a sharing day, a disappointment for those who wanted more and were promised much. Yet it was good all got to share how fellowships were affected in political times.

Wednesday was morning leaders meeting. We got the unexpected news that candidate was turned down. I had no part in it, although I tried.

Day four lunch was a postponed lunch with China James who is pondering what to do with his life after retirement next year, At school board meeting I met a political assistant who was full of praise for Karl Marx! He hoped to study theology and wanted to be my Sunday school student soon.

Friday was a joyous day as two helped to lead worship at a big event for the first time. Bus stoppages caused me to take a bus to Lai King to bypass TG Kwai Fong. Coworker surprised me by scheduling a guest seminary day.

Day six was a day shift because fellowship was rest day on fifth Saturday. I had a good chiropractor appointment and tried a new fruit restaurant with buddy.

Sunday was nervous time with Lamentations 1, my fourth time now.
We had food after fellowship. Newcomer D touched me with his tears. Sun also attended.  His baptism is coming up.

December 3, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment