Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Year 4.27

Year 4.27 is a pleasant climax, for a change. On Monday the passé at Poly U were messy, with no end in sight. Hearts were down and hopes were fading. I had breakfast with CU Alex.

Day two church statement made the rounds with two sides polarized. A few forceful ones made their voice heard, but they were in the minority.

Wednesday night leaders was canceled to be replaced by online voting. I was confirmed handily this way.

Day four’s lunch and tea were canceled. One was sick. I went to get a hair cut for tomorrow. A coworker surprisingly wore the same shirt I wore for work.

Friday was remembering Doris three and a half years loss. I gave coworkers my new book in her memory. At night I had dinner with the boys, who will attend a retreat the next day.

Day six was chiropractor appointment in the afternoon, followed by a rare night preaching session on Lamentations 1, which was my worst sermon for a long time few weeks ago. Praise God it turned out right this time.

Sunday was nervous time as I had to exercise in the morning before preaching at the 8:30am session. At least I remembered the time just last night. There was a graduation ceremony and dinner to attend, and voting to end the night on a high note.

November 29, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment