Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Year 4.24

Year 4.24 was an uneasy week with sermon looming. On Monday I headed to Mui Wo for coworkers retreat and had good conversation and company with KL. The sharing at night was very good.

Day twos retreat was highlighted by Ls good message- humorous, transparent and positive. I feel he’s ready for the challenge ahead. I returned to the office after lunch to get ready for TS preaching tomorrow.

TS turned out better than I thought the next day, so good that a students blue spouse started saying hi to me two days later.

Day four was chiropractor, followed by lunch with a grouchy D leader. I had lots to do with Sunday Lamentations sermon still up in the air. The day was very disappointing as I was the only dissenting vp vote.

On Friday night a pth young man joined us for dinner and stayed overnight because night travel is uneasy nowadays. We went for Vietnamese dinner.

 Day six was the busiest day in a long while, with A mom funeral in the morning and buddy daughter’s wedding in the afternoon and dinner at night, so much so I took the day off to attend all! I realized the American in me when I asked a couple blocking our wedding view to please move aside.

Sunday school and sermon was a flop Sunday because the sermon was too lengthy.
We had HiT at Edward before returning home. Still we ate light at night.

November 5, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment