Thursday, November 21, 2019

Year 4.26

Year 4.26 was an unimaginably bad week. Monday was a boycott day. I almost missed a chiropractor appointment but got there five minutes late after calling that I could cancel because the trains were not moving. Our birthday with colleague Grace was canceled, so was church couples 1111 night.

Day two we had staff prayer meeting for HK and a short meeting. I had a straight talk with buddy about how he’s not leading in his job.

Wednesday transport was so bad I had to turn back home. Leaders morning meeting was canceled. I tried again in the afternoon but it did not work. Thankfully XB called me that her lwy will take care of things.

On day four I had to see two chiropractors but I’m not complaining because it was not easy for them to get around too. Other chiropractors have no patients.

On Friday like many days this week, I got home earlier. I was worried for a CU student who will finally chose to leave campus tomorrow.

Day six morning was a good day because I got to hear Choi speak at our morning worship. It was a good message. Young guys joined me.

Sunday retreat was canceled. It was an extremely bad day for HK as Poly U students were trapped inside the university. I woke up 3am to pray and watch TV.

November 19, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment