Friday, November 15, 2019

Year 4.25

Year 4.25 was disastrous in the worst way possible. Monday was ok as I bought flowers and the usual midst chores but I try to stay home to rest and do some writing.

UST student Chow was shot early 1am Tuesday morning. Coworkers have injection day but I’m beginning to work on Lamentations 3, another beautiful passage.

Wednesday morning was leaders prayer meeting, when I cried for Chow who was in coma. A month ago another boy was shot a day before our prayer meeting. I did not join lunch together because I needed to temper myself down. Percy joined me for lunch and I told him how i felt and I felt better.

Day four was chiropractor day on my half day office. Two joined me for dinner and I snoozed after dinner. Night was at library.

Friday was terrible. Chow passed away and HK was in grief and chaos. It’s Hk’s turning point with vengeance being voiced in the streets. I went with xb and Yf to meet Samuel on what’s the next step for their kids.

Day six was lunch with Peter, eastern and Tracy before pth meeting. The boys were hiking so I left after fellowship. The fellowship had combined groups.

Sunday was last SS class and it was easily my best course. The students bought a lot of my new books that arrived just in time. After all was over we six had hiT.

November 12, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment