Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Year 4.23

Year 4.23 was slightly better but cops are making things worse. On Monday I walked to Mongkok to see the damage there as it was not too far from flower street. I got my hair cut for tomorrow as well.

Day two was the 41st month of Doris’ loss. Coworkers meeting was as usual but we had to hold the fort for the diverse of opinions among coworkers and one irritant than others.

On Wednesday morning leaders decided not to entertain absentees to rewrite suggestions without discussion. It was a long meeting but I did my part to lead Lam 1 devotion on the spot. I gave a blunt response to
the candidate of choice from the senior leaders.

On Day four I woke up to a dream of Doris wanted by FBI! Our coworkers met old coworker S for breakfast. I went to chiropractor for an hour and half the group was still talking till lunch!

On Friday morning I went to my first walk up the island reservoir. It was very good steep walk and exercise for my wobbly legs. Later I had breakfast with language coworker to help with speakers schedule for the new quarter.

On Saturday I waited at home for my foot masseur, who wanted to place his massage table at my place. I felt bad at the death of his father. At night I listened to L’s sermon on 2 Kings 2.

Sunday school was into the eight week and we had a good time as usual. Jonah’s request to die, like Elijah with the same imperative, made me emotional. We had a good HiT and prayer. At night I got ready for tomorrow’s Mui Wo retreat.

Oct 28, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment