Friday, October 25, 2019

Year 4.22

Year 4.22 was just as dramatic as the past weeks. On Monday we had a quiet breakfast and then lunch before the bus arrived. As usual I went to flower street to buy flowers for Doris. The rest of the day was refreshing to get ready for the week.

Day two I met two coworkers, one to adjust roles and fellowship, and the second for dinner because his wife is out of town. Unexpectedly we bumped into four dragons Ivan.

I was not looking forward to Wednesday because of a difficult wedding rehearsal at night. At least buddy and I had a good dinner with two deacons and an early dismissal at night leaders meeting due mtrs 10pm closure.

Day four was focusing on Lam 3, hopefully I can get all my observations in by the weekend. I also have a chiropractor appointment for my left arm, which is not improving.

Bless Faith’s heart. On Friday my relative brought me fish for the night’s meal. I finally completed my preliminary message on Lam 1.

Day six morning was the wedding and I was well prepared, so was my sermon speaking coworker. The rest of the night fellowship was canceled, so we left for early dinner.

Sunday school was good as usual. I had breakfast and rested before worship. I was almost caught in the closure of transport services for another week after HiT with youth. Other young people with we’re not so fortunate. For dinner I went to a neighbors home for ramen.

October 22, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment