Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Year 4.15

Year 4.15 did not get any better in HK with school around the corner. On Monday I had coffee with Frank and headed to Edward to buy flowers. I try to rest more on my day off.

Day two began with worship department meeting. It ended earlier than usual and the rest of the day was ordinary. At night I started working on my Moses series study questions. It was a relief so that my mind is not focused on city drama and politics.

Wednesday was leadership meeting. With HK erupting, issues multiply. We ended by 2 pm and had lunch together. I wrote as much as I can these days.

Day four was a relaxing half day, but still I had to see my chiropractor. I was glad the appointment was over because a customer’s politics annoyed me. I had a foot massage in the evening.

On Friday I had breakfast with English coworker, who is gung-ho to get things done, but experience is precious. At night we had a great dinner with China cowalkers!

Day six was avocado breakfast at home before lunch at Kitchen. I got ready for my sermon tomorrow and then we had dinner at Bugis.
We thought of attending worship but there was much homework to complete.

Sunday sermon went well but not fresh because it’s an old message. I had lunch with Gao and Tracy then hopped over to hear Rong testimony. I went to get flowers for fear of another boycott tomorrow. We went for high tea before the day was over.

September 3, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment