Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Year 4.17

Year 4.17 was a big week as I monitored my health. I was released on Monday from pmh after the ECG, X-ray and CT scan turned out negative. Relative Marion and I had Simply Life lunch before I visited my local doctor, who gave me medication for vertigo.

Day two was a home rest for me. The dizzy spell persisted when I turned, bent, jerk, laid down or looked down. I tried complete rest but my mind was active doing work.

On Wednesday I was tired of my helplessness,so I returned to morning exercise, walking more than previously. After a short rest I returned to work for a meeting but it was canceled. After lunch and a bit of work on Jonah I went home for a nap and resumed work in the clubhouse, where I managed to write two outlines. Praise God, because I was stuck on 1 John 4 and 5 for some time.

Day four was half day, so I scheduled a chiropractor and a foot massage appointment. The rest of the night was spent working on Moses series study guide.

Friday was Festival day, so we got off at 4pm. I took a bus to Kwai Fong rather than mtr since it was tear gassed and bought bbq pork to the home of the Laus, who graciously invited me for dinner.  His wife encouraged me to take two flights of steps to strengthen my feet and it worked immediately when we practiced it.

Day six was still public holiday. First Jay and Amy came by to my house so that Amy the nurse can monitor my heartbeat for 24 hours. Then Mok sisters came by to visit Doris because Vivien is in town. We went to Oma’s for lunch. The rest of the day was relaxing.

The next days Sunday school was enjoyable but I was too tired and shortened my breakfast before worship began. A quick nap after lunch did wonders and I was energized. My dinner with a USA friend at ifc was canceled because of unrest in Admiralty.

September 17, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment