Monday, August 26, 2019

Year 4.14

Year 4.14 regressed in HK. On Monday I got a deserved rest from preaching the day before. The day was usually for flower shopping in Prince Edward in memory of Doris. I met up with coworkers for a drink and got my foot massage for the day.

Day two was anxious time because I have to preach in coworkers chapel but the attendance was low. I went to kwun tong to join a coworker and a guest David for dinner. The return home was a long hour and 25 minutes.

Wednesday was a long day ahead, so I got my haircut in the morning for Doris’ big day tomorrow . At night was leaders meeting but I was glad the next morning was a rest day. The issues are trivial but personnel again got in the way.

Day four was half day at work. I finished the last correction to the book and added a new illustration and finally submitted the manuscript to the publisher for our new book 給她讚賞.

Friday was another birthday lunch, this time by pth coworkers. I started translating my Ex 18 sermon for next week. At night missionary Lewis joined us for dinner, staying two nights at my home.

Day six was breakfast at the pier before we did some work at the clubhouse. I put the ladies English version together at long last. At night I went both to fellowship and worship.

On Sunday we had breakfast to brainstorm my new project Structure Bible. Speaker King was a hit and coworkers met A for our staff position. Night dinner was high tea at Edward Restaurant. The night was worst in hk yet.

August 27, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment