Thursday, September 12, 2019

Year 4.16

Year 4.16 was a dizzying week. Monday was a relaxing flower street day. I noticed Prince Edward mtr was closed. I got hang out with my buddies to see how things are for L’s future. Next was foot massage, dinner and writing for the rest of the day. HK politics was was too much so I’m distancing myself some.

Day two was a relaxing day but there was still much to do in anticipation of preaching more than once a week the next four months. A USA friend W was in town and we had dinner together.

Wednesday was lunch with S who was leaving. The disappointment was too much for the person, and buddy and I listened but the expectations were too high to bridge. Night leaders meeting ended 11am, earlier than usual.

Day four was a chiropractor and foot massage appointment. I’ve been working on the Jonah SS that will start on Sunday. It is rounding up but more is needed for ten weeks of class.

Friday was more or less the same with Jonah my main concern. I wasn’t sure my spiritual son was coming for dinner but still I filled up the rest of the night schedule.

Day six was very busy with English meeting followed by pth meeting. I attended an opera for a change at night after our dinner but my feet stiffened from walking.

Sunday was a bad start. I woke up to feeling dizzy a few times. At least I survived SS but skipped morning worship for the big AGM. After deacons meeting I headed home and rest. After continual dizziness, I checked myself into hospital but my two coworkers and neighbors accompanied me. I was finally admitted after 2am! My poor coworkers!

September 10, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment