Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Year 4.18

Year 4.18 was not getting better in HK with citizens fighting against each other. On Monday I bought flowers as usual at PE and had a foot massage before sunset. At night I hop onto a ferry to ifc for a previously canceled dinner from the night before due unrest.

Day two was work as usual. I had started to drink coffee since last week and so far I have more energy. This morning was another week of an hour’s walking besides another half an hour swimming/gym. I spent time looking for illustrations on 1 John 4, which is my sermon next week.

Wednesday was leaders meeting. The meeting ended early because our leader had to leave 2pm.
Lunch was good. I could even go to language meeting after a short rest.

Day four was subbing for a night fellowship because my coworker K was hospitalized, so my foot massage was canceled. It was refreshing to see the group’s ability to handle fellowship by themselves.

Friday lunch was farewell to Loh and dinner was with Doris’ two Kingston friends. One friend was yellow and the other was blue but they only found out they had different ideologies that night. Visitors to hk had lessened, we can feel it that night in Jordan.

Saturday lunch was with my Indon counterpart and  a few coworkers. I waited for two to join me to visit my hospitalized coworker. We had Italian dinner at Paisanos  before I had a haircut at home.

Sunday was a good Sunday school and a thoughtful visitor’s sermon. I had high tea with the youth group and took the bus home. It was also the three years four months of Doris’ loss so I bought flowers.

September 24, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment