Thursday, August 8, 2019

Year 4.11

Year 4.11 was rough in hk. On Monday I spoke at book exhibition. After lunch I went to my chiropractor to check on my back. After that I met Karl who wants to do a book on Ecclesiastes with me. His notes were good.

Day two was coworkers home gathering and I was assigned to infamous Yuen Long. The meeting was great and I had lots of fun. Later a few of us returned to our work at the office.

On Wednesday was our wedding anniversary, so I had lunch with buddy, Bei, frank, David and Loh. All went home after because of the typhoon eight signal but I stayed for another hour. At night I got my illustrations collection done and finished translating 1 John 2.

On day four I met old friend Ronald for lunch. My last week with church interns was a happy one. They were so eager to learn, wanting to prolong the weeks.

On Friday I waited for book foreword but the person could not show up but called. Next I was anxious for a hastily arranged meeting with an outsider for a family squabble. It was the last night of vbs but I also attended the revival meetings.

Day six morning and night was hard on me. I shed tears for hk. One quote inspired me: no matter how long was the night, the morning will come.

On Sunday i had breakfast with East, then attended Indon worship after last week’s ten weeks of Sunday school. After lunch with youth I attended new senior pastor town hall meeting. Overall, too much happened in one week for anyone to digest half of it.

August 6, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment