Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Year 4.9

Year 4.9 in HK could not get any crazier. The week was quiet because buddy was on holiday. On Monday I returned to my chiropractor for treatment on my feet. It’s been getting harder walking with the high humidity.

Day two was a busy day getting ready for next week’s preaching. I’m also collecting all the illustrations in my old books to put it into a new pdf book to help pastors even though it’s not a popular book to sell.

Wednesday was a long leaders meeting into the night, longest ever for me sleeping at 2am. I tried my best to speak up and make a difference but it was an uphill turnover issue from the start. I’m trying my best to learn how to advocate for others.

Day four was seminary student training day. They have learned a lot for two short weeks. After work I had massage for my feet, the second time in a week. I still have Sunday school to prepare.

On Friday I had lunch with a leader. The topics range from present decisions to future leadership. A lot of things are happening in the city and church as well, so we need wisdom and unity. I fell better but things will catch me up to me later.

On Saturday we had a good breakfast at home before I headed off to work. At night fellowship had family gathering and I finished off the seven wings that were left on the table. Two wanted me to join dinner but best to give others space.

Sunday was a good Sunday class as usual. In the afternoon I attended the memo and article meeting for half an hour. At night we had hainan chicken in a new restaurant for dinner. I slept before hearing the terror of the white shirt men in Yuen Long.

July 26, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment