Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Year 4.8

Year 4.8 is more shocking than ever in hk. On Monday I visited a new chiropractor Enoch who was a former member. He’s very knowledgeable but has too many clients. The night for the week was with two in town for a course.

Day two was a happy occasion meeting with an old student who brought his staff to meet me. After coworkers meeting was tea with division coworkers. We are a small division but it helps for closeness and support.

Wednesday morning was a four and a half hours of meeting that got nowhere except for more maneuvering and masterminding. The follow up emails were worse and discouraging at worse.

On Day four I have an early 11am chiropractor appointment nearby. The day was fast moving when I taught eight summer interns on grammar bible for the first time. The first meeting went well.

Friday was lunch with buddy, Bei on her first work day and Mo for buddy’s birthday. Of course as the elder I paid for lunch. At night we joined Fath for dinner but I did not join fellowship.

Day six was Lui’s political talk, followed by department lunch, which I almost forgot. At night was big group but I joined just the latter part. I had the chance to look at two homework, which was finally completed.

Sunday school was a good session. A volunteer Kan will help me box verbs for OT Minor Prophets for Grammar Bible. Worship speaker Clement was a promising dts grad. In the afternoon S invited me for drinks, convincing me to support new bill. For dinner I had hainan chicken, which was good but expensive.

July 16, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment