Thursday, July 11, 2019

Year 4.7

Year 4.7  was another volatile week in hk. Monday was the fiercest not seen for the longest time in the city. May God have mercy. At night we had dinner in Shatin with the Lais, who are in town teaching a class in MOS.

Day two was a tired working day. Most coworkers remember my discouraging question on how much time is needed to brief us about an upcoming SS class. We had a small group but a group member was emotional that day - can’t blame him though.

Wednesday was leaders prayer followed by a good lunch with English staff. I attended the language prayer meeting too. At night the turnover meeting was better than before. The gap has narrowed, but placement is not easy.

Day four was my second dream since I returned from USA. This time Doris was busy vacuuming a brownish carpet with sweat dripping from the nose, so I offered to take over. It was one of those USA apartments. I the morning I had another chiropractor meeting but at least it was nearby office. I taught a new coworker basic training after I found out the date was wrong.

On Friday I had lunch with Edward who’s volunteered to help me with my new and more ambitious Bible project. In the meantime I have more or less finished the OT Grammar Bible up to Isaiah!

Day six core meeting was long though I cannot fault my coworker for his zeal. I had lunch with coworker who had questions to ask, but he was sympathetic to another coworkers’ plight.

Sunday was very busy. Besides teaching Sunday I had to conduct lord’s supper in English. After church I met two former students, then took Jeffield for lunch on his birthday. Later after cults topic we, the Chungs included, went to Tsuen wan for dinner and ate a lot. The rest of the night was working on OT Grammar Bible.

July 9, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment