Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Year 3.52

Year 3.52 was challenging with Doris’ third year of loss a week away, my overseas trip coming, a bad back and plenty of doctors’ appointment. Monday kicked off with an orthopedist, then a Chinese chiropractor and a western chiropractor, who gave me a 50 percent discount to ten sessions. The orthopedist sent me to three physio sessions also at maximum discount.

Day two was a bad day because my usb was officially declared as malfunctioned and I have not backed it up for three months and lost three upcoming sermons and bible study questions on my next women series.

On Wednesday I had a morning appointment with my Chinese chiropractor because of my Sunday pending trip. I cannot last more than half an hour sitting lately due my sciatica 坐骨神經 pain, followed by an unwanted turnover controversy at leaders meeting, before I hopped to pmh hospital for a 245pm meeting that I never knew I had if not for my diary! The hospital visit ended at 615pm, but I have no complains.

Day four was physio in the morning before my foot massage in the evening. In the meantime I had to work on an upcoming sermon that was lost when my usb malfunctioned. Praise God, the new sermon is shaping out good.

Friday was busy with CBI morning breakfast, Christopher Yuan lunch, followed by coffee with BJ Arthur. In the meantime I could even squeeze in a new chiropractor visit!

Day six I managed to have a last ditch chiropractor appointment that got me ready for tomorrow’s nightmare flight. At night I attended Christopher Yuan testimony to hear him for myself before the chaotic day tomorrow at both English and pth worships tomorrow. At night my iPhone survived the washing machine wash!

Sunday was chaotic with a morning turnover meeting, followed by broadcasting last nights video for English worship and Yuans appearance in pth worship that doubled our attendance. After it all ended I hopped onto my plane and braced for the worst. Praise God I survived the trip though I had to twice stand for an hour on the plane. The us$112 for six inches of space was very well spent. I went home for forty minutes to rest my back before the flight when I reached the airport four hours too early! Everything on the AA flight was good including food and service. I’m also thankful I remembered to take my backpack from the airport after I walked away clumsily for about five minutes. We had Vietnamese dinner on the Mother’s Day night!

May 14, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment