Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Year 3.49

Year 3.49 was Easter events and a missions trip. On Monday I went to see my doctor to see what’s wrong with my swollen feet. I got some medication but not enough to warrant a trip to a orthopedist. Next I went to see my chiropractor and a masseur. The whole day treatment was a bill of $2k, but it was well spent!

Day two was chapel in the morning, followed by coworkers meeting. I did not get a lot done. Besides this week I was worried about my bad back. I could barely sit down for half an hour.

Wednesday night leaders meeting ended early and I was back. I tried different ways to rest my back but so far resting on the floor is best. I even forgot a language meeting resting to get ready for night leaders meeting.

Day four was another chiropractor and massage day to save my back from collapsing or turning cold, which is how my feet is feeling nowadays. I had lunch with language coworker.

Friday was Good Friday. I volunteered for two services but got a worker to take my place because my back was no good. My relative Faith joined us for dinner. I was excited my china son was singing.

Day six was a holiday but I was not aware of it but went to the office. At least I got flowers for Doris- a beautiful orchid. Red rain almost drenched my mentor Herman’s dinner to celebrate her daughter ‘s wedding. We slept early for the next day.

On Sunday we woke at 5am to catch the church Easter sunrise service. My mentor Herman Tang spoke at pth worship and youth fellowship. At night we took a three hour flight do theological missions. Praise God I survived the flight with a lot of standing up on the plane.

April 23, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment