Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Year 3.47

Year 3.47 was a shock. On Monday I went to my chiropractor but he hardly worked on my swollen leg that bothered me. At night I went for foot massage and the person worked tirelessly on my pain. I decided to continue fasting till Easter.

On day two Buddy and I had lunch with my predecessor who had brought some reconciliation to the church with his report. He was anxious even for a man of his stature.

On Wednesday we had a wonderful leaders prayer meeting, but all fell apart after lunch. I had a rough time trying to convince my colleagues to give others a chance. Buddy did his best jumping up and down coming to my rescue. It was unpleasant for both sides but I did my best.

Thursday was half day, so I waited for the gas company at home in the morning. At night I had do tutoring on leadership.

Friday was tomb sweeping holiday. I had breakfast with Mok sisters who came by to pay respect to Doris at home. We watched some videos for tutoring class. We bought food for home dinner and drank raw barley.

Day six noon was back to church with fellowship at night. Buddy and wife called me for dinner. I was happy to provide fellowship for her.

Sunday was a big day. Herman, Michael and Lucas were in town, the last most unexpectedly. All eight of us had lunch. At night we ate at home - fish and soup.

April 9, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment