Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Year 3.48

Year 3.48 was an injury week. On Monday morning I ended the first week of tutoring for a Christian Leadership class. We watched some videos, did some reading and went over three profiles of leaders- Joseph, Mordecai and Daniel, the three “Prime ministers” in the Bible. At night I had massage for my lower back for a change.

On day two I woke up at 2am from yesterday’s painful massage on my lower back. I did not have enough rest for work, so it was a low activity day. I was relieved to find out I was not scheduled to preach in two weeks time. Greek tutoring ended with my student getting a B, an accomplishment for us both.

Wednesday morning was leaders meeting and I had to present my case for a coworker. Praise God most were on board with my request. I might have to engage with more leaders.

Day four was good and terrible. Good because I sent my women series to publishers. Unfortunately my back gave way when I had lunch with buddy and his deacon. It was so bad I rather stand than sit nowadays, not able to sit more than half an hour. At night we had dinner with hephew Josiah from USA including Mok sisters and family.

Friday I woke to much thanksgiving because I could sleep. I was hurting the whole day, so I could not do much, preferring to stand than sit. My weak legs are not great either.

On day six I woke to praise for another nights sleep. Morning was language core meeting. At later noon I got to see Chinese chiropractor who worked on my lower back and . I was better but was precautious.

Sunday was the big test. Praise God I could sit for more than 45 minutes. At night I had birthday dinner with China son.

April 16, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment