Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Year 3.42

Year 3.42 was good to my health. Monday was a slow day because my chiropractor was out of town. I ate near my home and spent the day working on my Grammar Bible with little distraction.

Day two was terrible. First I had to do a blood test, which was not cheap. Then I had to fend off pressure for more leadership, which I did admirably, but it was not fun.  I could act the part, at most, but there’s no calling.

On Wednesday we had a leaders meeting that ended early nowadays. Lunch was only attended by five. At night I attended English bible study but attendance was low.

Day four was a painful foot massage but at least it’s better now. We did it at different times now to accommodate our schedule and to maximize masseurs holiday leave before March.

On Friday my China son was here to have dinner with me before a month of study at seminary. He worked very hard last month on both Greek I and Hebrew I, in which I did my part. It was a blessing to see him grow.

Day six began with breakfast in Kwai Fong. I had great news from my doctor shortly before dusk. My health passed with flying colors! Am amazing turn since I turned down leadership. At night I feasted at FS LKH with two good USA friends in town.

Sunday’s finance day went better than I thought. The guys did a good job. At night I had Korean dinner at the airport before a friend departed.

March 5, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment