Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Year 3.44

Year 3.44 took me to my roots. On Monday I had breakfast with two and skipped lunch due Lent fasting. The morning tutoring was made-up for the HB canceled classes. Later I bought flowers and headed to the chiropractor.

Day two began with a worship meeting. I attended more meetings this week because a lot of coworkers are clearing their holidays. Our division had our first meeting. T also dropped off his toaster oven at my place and I his reference letter to his place.

Wednesday morning was leaders meeting, where I was appointed BI representative. Night was English fellowship for the last time before the new guy arrives, followed by one last meeting with neighbor T before he leaves for USA.

Day four morning was an extremely painful massage on my right foot that felt terribly cold since my stroke. At night was continual tutoring for Greek. It is quite difficult and daunting for both nevertheless.

I took Friday off to focus on my Greek student and it was paying off. Student has improved by leaps and bounds, ready to take a test later. All by grace, I must add.

Day six I canceled my leave because I had fellowship and attended night worship due tomorrow’s travel. I had a good time with buddy and student, along with a drink to comfort P.

On Sunday I left for KL but the AA seat was tight. On arrival my brother whisked me to dinner with KLBC old members and durian later. The church guest house was good enough for me. It feels like I have come home after 32 years away with few trips back!

March 19, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment