Thursday, February 28, 2019

Year 3.41

Year 3.41 was a bit upsetting for me. On Monday I had lunch at Yau Ma Tei. The conversation was routine and it was drizzling, but at least I got an eager beaver’s appointment out of the way.

Day two was great for my OT Grammar because an IT guy wrote a program that could delete thousand of unnecessary words for me. That saved a lot of eye work and brain cells.

Wednesday was a long day. I went to the chiropractor in the afternoon, followed by a cdr briefing. At night I had a leaders meeting that ended half an hour before midnight.

Day four was a surprise because I had hand treatment in the morning for that day was full and I had fellowship at night. At night a  fellowship candidate attended.

On Friday I went with two to the doctor. The doctor was more reassuring and we were relieved but I was tired the rest of the night walking busy Mongkok to get food. I felt better reaching home.

Day six was upsetting. I forgot to cut my hair yesterday to remember Doris. It was my first miss. At least I had a makeup cut immediately and I felt better.

Sunday morning was a rush at the office to revise my least prepared sermon for along time, which turned out well. Noon was cdr at two places. At night my China sons were at my place for dinner with a few Shanghai friends. We had sharing and prayer.

February 26, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment