Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Year 3.43

Year 3.43 was little trouble in big China. Monday morning was packed with activities, from foot massage to revival meetings. The first message by Kiven broke whatever resistance I have to leadership as I understood now what sacrifice and surrender mean.

Day two was morning and evening revivals, but the morning messages blessed my heart. Lunch was a three tables farewell to Tom who will return to USA. We also had our first coworkers small group sharing with WPK.

On Wednesday I woke to a dream of Doris going out to work and at the same looking for files in a drawer. I was blessed this time because it’s been more than half a year she did not appear in my dream. At late noon I attended language meeting with less drama nowadays.

Day four was a busy one with revival speakers lunch, followed by chiropractor appointment and a visit to the hospital. A part time employee had stage four cancer out of the blue, so shocking .

Friday was the last day of the revivals, which revived me. What’s next in the future is uncertain, but at least I hold no fear or excuses.

Day six was tea with gets at the same time seminary student was facing persecution in HB. At night I had dinner with Gao who is studying at CBI. At midnight student’s plane landed home safely. It was a testing and maturing time for him.

Sunday morning was breakfast with language leaders. By noon I was sick, but I waited for two, but returned home to rest later. Dinner was with Li family and the rest of the night was a happy reunion.

March 12, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment