Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Year 3.40

Year 3.40 was an alarming week for me. On Monday we had our usual study time but no chiropractor visit due the new year. I was very immersed in doing OT grammar Bible, which is coming along nicely.

Day two was neighbor time. The kids loved my roast pork, better than red packets, say the father. We had our usual walk but we did not walk long. Tuesday, as usual, is a tiring meeting day.

On Wednesday leaders had lunch after meeting, where we do not have a quorum. We had a good lunch though, uncommon for us to have such bonding.

Day four was foot treatment. For the first time I realized my minor stroke affected the lower back all the way to my right foot (sciatica). Student was worried after the results for blood test revealed kidney problem.

Friday was team building. We went to the Wetlands, followed by a visit to the new Yuen Long church. At night Seven and his family were in town. I took them to my favorite Chinese bbq.

Day six was an amazing day. Two passed language exam with flying colors after another week of study and lots of practice exercises. Amazing sometimes what hands-on training can accomplish.

Sunday was a good turn. The doctor assured me there was nothing major about my student’s kidney that cannot be treated, praise God. I had finished Grammar Bible till the Pentateuch.

February 19, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment