Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Year 3.20

Year 3.20 went by so fast. On Monday I went to the embassy for inquiries but it was a rainy day. I had lunch with Doris’ sisters for mid autumn day, then went to the acupuncturist and joined Waylon and Albert for dinner at causeway bay.

Day two was day after the festival. We went to Tiffany for lunch because the porridge store was closed. It was great to order and  devour the mixed steaks. Rest was much welcomed before I got together with Cheng, Kwan and son for dinner.

On Wednesday I met with old friend American Luke for early breakfast, followed by leaders meeting, so I did not get to do much. I had an acupuncturist appointment after and English fellowship for the night.

Day four had my work cut out for me. My sermon was three days away. I also had appointment with Chinese doctor but not the hand doctor who was in Taiwan. I went to ymt for peaches, one for buddy and us.

Friday was a long day with interpretation for my English sermon script. Relatives were not meeting me for dinner, so I decided to return home earlier for needed rest.

Day six allowed me enough time to finish my sermon. I focused at the task on hand. At night we headed to Tsuen Wan for church but the gala atmosphere was too much for us.

Sunday was my best left foot day as I walked briskly round the island in less than forty minutes. The day was busy as ever. After breakfast we headed to Sunday school, rested before I delivered the message that was well received. A said her back is so bad that a chiropractor said there’s nothing to be done, so I praise God I can pay for my treatment. At night I had dinner with my china sons. That made my day.

Oct 2, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment