Thursday, October 11, 2018

Year 3.21

Year 3.21 was a big step in my recovery.  Monday was national holiday but we had an outing, so it was good bonding time. After that I got flowers for Doris.

Day two was a night meeting with a man who lost his wife early August. It was really hard for him as he cried a few times but for me I have more experience dealing with loss now.

Wednesday was supposed to be my holiday with Jon in Thai but it was canceled because of my stroke. I thanked God for the reminder. I attended the leaders prayer meeting for a change, thinking of a Professor who had a heart attack.

Day four was a hectic day with interpretation for rtcp and a chiropractor appointment. Praise the Lord, all went well. It was good experience for us and we had a great diner at Dan Ryan’s with Desheng.

On Friday I went to the hospital to pick up my records, met with a contract coworker and then had lunch with Beijing friend. I gave 50 books to the rtcp conference.

Day six was a mess because I lost my keys and usb but I thank God next weeks sermon was left on my screen. Nevertheless I attended an unexpected funeral appointment, followed by lunch with Keith and Robert for new fellowship matters.

Sunday was Pth 15th anniversary at the same time I was preaching in the main hall. I had more energy that the last two times, almost back to full energy. Two bought lunch for me as I was hungry and spent by late lunch .At night we had a wonderful dinner and walk to the bus stop. I thank God for wonderful dinner company.

October 9, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment