Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Year 3.18

Year 3.18 was the day after the typhoon, so I gave myself a treat at my favorite USA restaurant now in tst- Cheesecake Factory. After that I saw my chiropractor who gave me a good work out.

Day two was with my acupuncturist, which I did not care too much about. He will be away for one week, which means more breathing room. He charged a lot too.

Wednesday was back to an early appointment with my chiropractor who asked for two times a week treatment because of my poor health after the stroke. Language meeting was a quiet affair after a two hour deadlock last week in my absence.

Day four was lunch with a leader who had his own opinions and theories about succession. Later I had both acupuncture and hand treatment which was painful.

Friday was lunch with buddy’s leaders. After lunch I had an unexpected call from two USA friends who were in town. I got my hair cut from two for Doris’ monthly anniversary the next day. In return I got peaches from farmers market for all to enjoy together over the weekend.

Day six was Doris’ anniversary but I was glad I had two for company. After breakfast we had our last Greek class from the book. My student was in good form. At night fellowship we had the Romans introduction, which I was looking forward to. We had dinner at our favorite kf restaurant.

Sunday was week two of James after the typhoon came. It was a good Sunday school lesson. Dinner was chaozhou fare with two USA friends. We stopped by  for coffee and to relax before dinner.

September 25, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment