Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Year 3.17

Year 3.17 was a rude nature shock. On Monday I was at a leaders retreat but the results are not to par. I went to get flowers for doris on way back. At the retreat I dreamed of getting a seminarian a box of precious moment cards but could not find the cards at bookstores. Buddy and I had dinner together.

Day two was good night men’s fellowship study of Dan 6. Seven attended, which was a lot. Shanghai son managed to translate the questions at the last minute. The acupuncturist was out of town so I could breathe easier.

Wednesday was a morning leader meeting that ended past 3pm. Buddy laughed that I was afforded space to sleep during meeting because of my poor health. I received news to meet the hospital neurological department on October 24. An administrator and I had a good cry because his wife just passed away from breast cancer.

Day four was noon work so I traveled in vain to TST to buy precious moments card from my dream. Evening was hand treatment. I found out my left side back spine was more painful that I thought.

Friday was the memorial service for an administrators wife. It was sad because she had watched Doris’ cancer from a distance. After the service I picked up a mattress cover Doris’ sisters made for me.

Day six was preparation for the typhoon. I was glad Son two was around with me just in case I need help. More food were bought. At night we attended worship, where buddy preached a good sermon for us before the storm arrived the next day. Kwan family was there and we had dinner together.

The typhoon day was a shock. My ac unit was seeping water, so were two room windows. Worship services were canceled, but I enjoyed Sally’s putonghua sermon. I had good company, so the day went better than I thought. I enjoyed making breakfast for a change. Despite the typhoon I had a most blessed week.

September 18, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment