Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Year 3.16

Year 3.16 was a lot of physical suffering. Monday was the first day without my China sons staying with me since my stroke. They were very sweet and I missed them, sc was on holiday. It was ok now that I am back on my feet but my voice was still as before.

Day two was appointment with a Chinese doctor who burned my left foot skin with his apparatus, which made my walking a problem. It was very bad, close to unprofessional. The department had lunch with a former coworker.

On Wednesday I joined the day leaders for lunch with buddy but I had to limit my involvement because night leaders had a meeting too, which ended in an alarming 1 am, debating to the new scheme at hand. Thankfully we were allowed to leave two hours before at least. A deacon commented that my voice was a cold not a stroke, so it gave me hope. Mok sisters did a great cleaning job for me while I was at work. I got chiropractor treatment in the afternoon.

Day four was a morning at the hospital, where i received a shock that I have a bubble or aneurysm in my head. The doctor said I should not go overseas without treatment, which is three weeks away at least just for the doctor’s appointment. I hag gained 1.1 kgs now to 72kgs. had lunch with buddy and a coworker who was with me on his birthday because my three China sons were away. At noon I had acupuncture and hand massage.

Friday was dinner with Faith who praised two for loving and dutiful. I couldn’t agree more. I joined couples fellowship just to say Hi to those who were worried about my health.

Day six was whole department meeting and five of us had lunch with our deacon and division cochair. I tutored two a bit on language and got ready for dinner with another deacon.

Sunday was English sermon and I gave it my best voice and it turned out well. Then the leaders went to breakthrough for a retreat. The issues were as thick as ever but the chemistry was not there. Sz gave me the warmest surprise by bringing my vest to me, such an astonishing act to me, which is very much like me. We had late night dessert and buddy said I slept once I hit the bed.

September 11, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment