Thursday, August 30, 2018

Year 3.14

Year 3.14 was a test. I visited an acupuncturist in a nearby mall when a friend recommended acupuncturist was not available. It seems I had to get started. At night one invited us to dumpling dinner but I wanted to leave by eight for my prayer walk.

Day two was supposedly last preaching class for interns and they got their interns’ full. USA Karl came by to find out how I was doing but time was short for me. Hope he can return for ministry. At night Tiny and neighbor had a big dinner prepared for us two. Buddy P surprised me with a haircut for the next day and also joined us for dinner.

On Wednesday I was late at leaders meeting with notification, which the rest did wonders for me. I had to cancel my China training classes,which I did previously. My body was battered when I made the decision to skip teaching. At night we had Vietnamese dinner with some and in law at KF where I introduced two and asked how to handle Chicago application.

Day four was no good because I had two appointments, one with new acupuncturist and another for hand treatment. The only good thing I was looking forward to was walking brisker in my night prayer walk. I had not started on any writing since the August 9 stroke.

On Friday I continued at my pace of which I am no slouch. I skipped dinner with relatives. At night Canadian Holy invited me and neighbor for dinner. His children are oh so grown now.

Day six I woke up asking who was the preacher tomorrow. I had canceled last week for another to show up. I had to work on it quick even though it was not new material. By four I could breathe a sigh of relief. It was the most narrow escape ever. We even had a short snack.

On Sunday morning xinyu a students son traveled 24 hours to see me. I was touched by their gesture though I did not consider myself in such a state. My pressure was acting up so I rested. I cried when the songs came because an admin staff members spouse passed away from breast cancer. Youth kindly got hbp meds ready. The sermon went well, but I was dead after lunch with USA friends. I was very much alive after my rest and got home for exercise while waiting for the youth to arrive for dinner. The rest of the night was fun with beef for dinner. They even helped me take out bad material stuffing from my sofa.

August 28, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment