Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Year 3.12

Year 3.12 was a health hazard to me. On Monday I spent Morning at revival meeting. I gave Doris’ two books to David. I was hard at work on Old Testament grammar. I prayed with my buddies that night, for one it’s been tough.

Day two was preaching class and coworkers meeting, plus working hard on my James 1 sermon. At night was up to exodus for grammar Bible. I am more surer what to do with Hebrew “which” by now.

Wednesday was a shorter leaders meeting, so that we can have lunch together. I put my final touches to Icc report for tomorrow night. Wednesday I finished Leviticus for grammar Bible.

Day four was disastrous. The meeting started earlier so I did not get rest. I left more than halfway bye after my presentation but it was past 11pm when I got home. At night I was dizzy so I climbed onto bed.

On Friday I woke up and fell automatically from my toilet seat. I got a neighbor Alan to take me to a doctor who said I have vertigo. Tom, Cheng and Pak was with me the rest of the noon. I slept early.

Day six my coworkers urged me To go emergency on a rainy day. Tom, Roy, Pak and Fung were around. The reports said I have minor stroke on left side. Sos and USA arrived Peter Chung came last minute. I had nothing to eat or drink for the day in hospital. I was glad so I did not have to pee being confined. A lot of friends visited including Edward And Nelson, Tom, at noon and Kwan, Amy, Jack, Raymond, Fung,Pth Indons, Sinta, Marion. Peter from kunming and Jack from China mission too. Very touching to have such friends but missed some who never came. The bed was messy.

On Sunday I had more visitors to comfort me.Thanks for the visit from grace, Jeffrey, dr Kwan, Pth Amy and Peter Chung twice now. I did not aim well with my or table toilet when I was confined to my bed with no food or drink the second day running, so no restroom as well. I recalled Doris who suffered same for two weeks.

August 14, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment