Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Year 2.44

Year 2.44 was an exciting week. Monday began with free buffet from Taiwan Hyatt. I had my fill of American breakfast with sausages and discovered carrot juice was delicious. Later we used the VIP lounge as I continued working on Judah and Tamar. Lunch was with Paul as we strolled around 101 area and had coffee at Shin Kong. Dinner was at lounge as ABCK gave reasons why I should leave as is.

Day 2 was breakfast as usual and I was able to finish my Tamar sermon inspired by a lady who asked me at the last day of pth revivals (Mar 9, 2018) if I have a book on ladies study. For lunch we went to Ximen for beef noodles but it's more like mongkok. We came back for a short nap before seeing Black Panther where T'challa's scenes with his deceased father brought to me tears and memories of Doris and my dad. At night over free dinner ABCK insisted I should work on OT 文法, which was easier said than done, but I love my coworkers and fellow pastors.

After a short Wednesday breakfast I was headed to the airport but the hours ride was tough on the bladders. I almost caught an earlier flight back but returned home 3pm and church 4pm. The leaders meeting ended past midnight and I could only catch 1:15am bus home.

Day 4 was sleep in, but late nights are bad for the body. Lunch was with USA visitor Alan. I started working on Philippians 2 sermon and another on the Philippians conclusion for Sunday school. Later I left for hand treatment.

On Friday morning I had to squeeze in another USA visitor Kwan breakfast. I finished my notes for last class of Philippians. I started working on OT 文法 after friend Ben sent the completed materials to me last night (March 22nd). At Friday fellowship I joined John's for a short dinner.

Day 6 I had to skip prestudy I was not leading so as to focus on Acts conclusion which I did in record breaking time from several weeks of thinking. At night I attended fellowship as usual.

Sunday's Philippians class ended with pictures. My sermon on Philippians 2 was well received. I unleashed my thoughts for the noon interview and the two ladies had a good time. they said. I was so tired I took a two hour nap.

March 27, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment