Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Year 2.45

Year. 2.45 was a good Easter week. On Monday I had flour noodles with JJ. As usual I bought flowers for Doris and the quiet day was a good rest for me. This week I started working on the Shunammite woman of 2 Kings 4, which is quite a difficult passage.

Day 2 was back to work for me, which is okay after a restful week.  I took the opportunity to work on the synopsis of Acts because I did not have any students I taught doing it, so I had no references. The three themes of witnessing, preach and kingdombof god stood out.

Wednesday was biweekly meeting, so I had to forego pth retreat. We has a simple farewell for a language coworker. A night dinner with a neighbor leaving the island was cancelled because they were too busy.

Day 4 I was happy finally mailing my tax papers to my USA accountant. My hand treatment was cancelled because the person is in Taiwan for a holiday.

Good Friday was a holiday but we had service with Lord's Supper.  At night I had BBQ with buddy and Kwan, ending with taking the 1230am bus home.

Day 6 I woke up to a dream of Doris doing devotions. I slept in, had breakfast, did some writing and slept again. Late nights are not good for me.

Sunday was a big day. I had breakfast with language director to compare notes. My English Philippians 2 was well received. Lunch was with ESC. We had youth BBQ and prayer from 330-9pm.

March 2, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment