Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Year 2.42

Year 2.42 was a week of record breaking dreams. On Monday was revival meeting on my day off but I listened dedicatedly to the heartfelt speakers. At lunch I went to have Vietnamese with Js and bought flowers for Doris followed by chiro. At night my neighbor treated island coworkers for dinner before his wife leaves in a weeks time to SF.

Day 2 Some invited me for lunch to talk about language headcount but ended with church baton, to which I gave my input. Some wanted to continue the talk but I had to rest for a meeting ahead. My hand was slightly better.

On Wednesday I did not go leaders' prayer because I need to support pth revivals. My day was as busy because I had a language meeting later.
Day 4 I woke to my first dream of Doris. A group of us including Billy was hanging out with much fun followed by buying movie tickets. Someone asked me for my ticket money, but I asked, How about Doris? The person said she paid for hers only, so I was shocked. She came smiling sheepishly knowing she had so much fun she forgot about me but I love her smile. Before lunch I had a spirited MTR travel with Some to the revivals, followed by organizers' lunch with speakers and a return trip to coffee missions talk with a rep. Later I got a hand massage.
Friday was my next dream. Doris wanted to go the festival of praise for the great food there. I had lunch with another fellowships leaders. They were so kind to treat us three musketeers for new year lunch. Dinner was with relatives at a quieter D2.

Day 6 was department lunch with departing music leader. How to move the fellowship forward is an issue. Night was fellowship rest after revivals meetings.

On Sunday I had my third dream, this time looking for Doris at the beach. I asked Bud 2 to cover the hills. She had a distinctive cup with her, so my coworker R helped me to check the cups, but unfortunately he found an interesting cup and decided to check the internet for its history. I attended prayer meeting after church and had dinner hotpot with youths that ended past 10.

March 13, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment