Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Year 2.41

Year 2.41 ended well after a lot of financial commotion. Monday was a visit to Dr Chou who diagnosed me with tenosynovitis and I later joined the Cheng's who were celebrating their 29,the anniversary. My bad, but I bought a nice pot of orchid for them.

Day 2 was cny lunch at work. during my prayer walk I bumped into our island minister who demonstrated a stretching exercise for my hand.

Wednesday morning was leaders meeting. It was unusually early at 10am till 3pm. I skipped the next language meeting. At night neighbor coworker invited me for dinner.

Day 4 I went to chiropractor early at 9am but bumped into a frontier friend nearby who invited me to visit the office

Friday I had dinner with relatives before attending fellowship together. At least I got home early for prayer walk.

Day 6 was another problematic language meeting that started at 930am and didn't end till at least 2pm, but I got away at 1230pm for lunch and pre, prestudy. The worker had lots to work on and deal with.

Sunday I had lunch with paul and wife and Andrew. town hall ended well and we had drinks at pow wow. At night I invited local minister to join neighbor coworker for snacks.

March 3, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment